OMAHA, Neb. (PRWEB) March 16, 2020
FNTS, a leading cloud and IT managed services provider, has broadened its existing Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offerings to further incorporate universal cloud environments, including public, private and hybrid cloud.
Global data is expected to grow to 175 zettabytes by 2025, with 49% of the world’s data residing in public cloud environments, according to market research firm International Data Corporation (IDC). FNTS’ high-performing DRaaS cloud service is tailored to fit unique business needs, from a self-serve model to a full-service continuum with the following benefits:
- Built-in security services to stay ahead of cyber threats, updates and data compliance regulations.
- Reduction in cost and complexity of recovery capabilities.
- Advanced customization and scalability, including reaching desired Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) for downtime and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) for the back-up of important applications and data.
- Uninterrupted application access.
- Unlimited data storage priced for the actual amount of storage used.
- Support for multiple operating systems and environments, including Windows, Linux, AIX, iSeries and Mainframe.
- Potential insurance premium reductions.
“When disaster strikes and seconds matter, a managed services provider like FNTS can handle the back-end complexities of even the most intricate network infrastructures in the cloud, providing the necessary expertise and support when it is needed most,” FNTS President Kim Whittaker said. “FNTS’ DRaaS is an innovative, next-generation method of recovering critical data and applications quickly and consistently, covering each aspect of planning, testing and management as well as reducing costly interruptions.”
According to Gartner, the average cost of IT downtime is $5,600 per minute and $300,000 per hour. FNTS offers its DRaaS cloud solutions with disaster recovery testing at a 100% success rate to ensure full data restoration and replication services for failover in the event of natural or human-made disasters.
To learn more, visit http://www.fnts.com/disaster-recovery. FNTS is offering business leaders a complimentary technical Business Impact Assessment to help identify critical application and underlying IT systems.
FNTS delivers a full suite of IT solutions in partnership with organizations including Microsoft, VMware, IBM and Dell EMC.
As a nationally recognized leader in managed IT services with a passion for all things public, private, hybrid and multi-cloud, FNTS specializes in partnering with customers in highly regulated and compliance-driven industries, with a continued focus on layered security solutions. As FNTS marks its 25th anniversary in 2020, our driving force remains the same: to orchestrate agility, transparency and continued optimization for our customers, all while keeping cost containment top of mind.