Why partnering with ARCOA makes sense
Electronics Recycling is an important and profitable part of the IT asset lifecycle, but it can be overwhelming with all you already do, varying state regulations, and the limited resources at hand. That’s where ARCOA comes in. When you partner with ARCOA, you get all the benefits of a big company without any of the capital investment. We’ve been doing this since 1989 and have the expertise, certifications, and nationwide resources to get the most for all your clients’ retired IT assets. Plus, positioning your clients as environmental stewards not only elevates their appeal to consumers, it meets government requirements and avoids fines.
What partnering with ARCOA looks like
Our role is to make it easy for you to bring more value to your clients. We work with you to help stretch your clients’ IT budget by reducing the total cost of ownership of their electronics. We’re experts at identifying and implementing the solutions your clients need for the end-of-use remarketing, recovery, and recycling of their technology assets. The sooner you involve ARCOA, the sooner you and your clients.
- announced that approximately 40% of the MSP partners honored on this year’s ChannelE2E Top-100 Vertical Market MSPs are among N-able’s Elite and Super Elite community members
- "N-able is a strategic partner of Fully Managed, enabling our team to work smarter and faster to exceed the expectations of our customers and grow more profitably together."
- Alpha IT Solutions offers managed IT in King of Prussia and Abington, Pennsylvania
- Accenture this week unveiled the acquisition of Advocate
- Advocate, a small solution provider focused on bringing technology business management to its clients
- announced that it will be exhibiting at MSP Expo, held June 21-24, 2022, at the Broward County Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- MSP Expo is the premier conference and networking event for MSP executives and technology specialists to share business insights
- Emersion has signed several noteworthy customers and announced it has officially joined the ConnectWise Invent Program
- Emersion is a cloud provider of billing, provisioning and business automation software
- Globe Telecom, has chosen Netcracker Managed Services to upgrade its support services
- Netcracker will deploy its operations automation framework and provide a variety of Managed Services
- Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation
- Offers digital transformation solutions
- introduced a new beta program for its managed detection and response (MDR) service – Mandiant® Managed Defense
- Mandiant Managed Defense is a MDR service driven by Mandiant frontline expertise and nation-state grade threat intelligence.
- announce the launch of RICOH Print Management Cloud (PMC)
- “providing IT and end-users alike with a simple, secure and streamlined approach to print and print management"
- Deploy and control the entire printing infrastructure from a single web-based interface for immediate end-user fulfillment/device provisioning
- Power BI is one of the leading business analytics platforms on the market
- Tableau Desktop allows people to make data-driven decisions with confidence
- Looker is reinventing business intelligence for the modern company. Looker works the way the web does: browser-based
- Sisense goes beyond traditional business intelligence by providing organizations with the ability to infuse analytics everywhere
- Domo transforms business by putting data to work for everyone. Its’s low-code data app platform goes beyond traditional business intelligence
- Qlik Sense empowers people to make better data-driven decisions and take action.
- announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Ricoh IT Services to its 2022 Solution Provider 500 list
- CRN's annual Solution Provider 500 ranks North America's largest solution providers by revenue and serves as the gold standard]
- CRN's 2022 Solution Provider 500 list is available online at CRN.com/SP500 and a sample from the list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine
- customer has a staggered refresh cycle, the value of the equipment can be issued in the form of a credit growing over time
- identifying assets that are usually passed over and often have significant value
- Announced it has acquired Data Interchange, a UK-based provider of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) cloud technologies and managed services
- The Data Interchange acquisition expands the reach of Epicor in European markets and adds to the company’s portfolio of B2B integration technologies
- Epicor equips hard-working businesses with enterprise solutions that keep the world turning.
- announced that it assisted Datapath, a rapidly growing managed IT services provider (MSP), in its acquisition of MobileTek Services, an established MSP with nearly two decades in the K-12 education market
- TPx received a 2022 Global InfoSec award for Most Comprehensive Cybersecurity Services by Cyber Defense Magazine (CDM).
- TPx helps businesses navigate the complicated and evolving IT landscape
- Cyber Defense Magazine's tenth year of honoring InfoSec innovators from around the Globe.
- ConnectWise has launched two integrated partnerships that will take the guesswork out of cyber insurance for MSPs and their customers
- During its IT Nation Secure event in Orlando, Florida this week, ConnectWise unveiled its partnerships with ControlCase, a compliance-as-a-service provider, and FifthWall, a cyber insurance broker
- Cloud data security refers to the technologies, policies, services and security controls that protect any type of data in the cloud from loss, leakage or misuse through breaches, exfiltration and unauthorized access. A robust cloud data security strategy should include:
- announced today it has been named in Database Trends and Applications (DBTA) magazine’s DBTA 100—a list of ‘The Companies That Matter Most in Data’—for the sixth consecutive year
- judged by DBTA’s editorial staff, showcases forward-looking companies leveraging current and emerging technologies to help their customers better utilize data
- Founded in 1997, Pythian is a leading global services company that helps organizations transform by leveraging the power of data, analytics, and the cloud
For quarter that ended on 4/30/2022
- Net revenue up 3.9% to $16.5 billion
- Net earnings down from $1.2 billion to $1 billion
- Printing Group division net revenue down 7% to $5 billion
- Operating profit up to $958 million
- Operating margin of 19.3%
- Supplies revenue down 6%
- Commercial revenue down 4%
- Consumer revenue down 12%
- Total hardware units down 23%
- “double digit” growth for ink tank color inkjet devices
- 48% of total printer shipments
- announced the expansion of their existing strategic alliance to offer managed security services to their shared U.S. clients
- Expanded solutions offered as managed services will include:
- Zero Trust Enterprise Enablement
- Multicloud Automation and Orchestration
- Managed Cyber Defense
- Cyber 5G
- announced today that it ranks among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2022, according to ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource
- ranked number thirteen among the top vertical market MSPs in healthcare
- annual list and research identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets
Government officials stated that they are taking steps towards reopening and ending the 2 month COVID-19 lockdown in Shanghai, the largest city in China
- Bus and subway service restored
- Schools partially reopened
- Shopping malls, supermarkets, drugstores and convenience stores allowed to open at 75% capacity
- Movie cinemas and gyms still not allowed to reopen
- Facebook agreed to pay more than a million Americans at least $345 for collecting data without their consent, as part of a $650 million settlement regarding illegally sharing user data.
- The County of Somerset in New Jersey notified an unknown number of citizens that their info was exposed after ransomware attack.
- Boston Children’s Hospital in Massachusetts was attacked by Iranian hackers, according to report from the FBI.
- Daniel Bruck LaCour, owner of LaCour Printing Solutions of Dothan, Alabama, pleaded guilty for hacking into his competitor’s network and stealing confidential info.
- East Tennessee Children’s Hospital is facing new negligence lawsuit regarding recent breach that exposed PHI of an unknown number of patients.
- Capsule Corp. of New York City, NY, notified 27,000 patients that use is app-based pharmacy that their PHI was exposed after hack.