BROOMFIELD, Colo., Nov. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Webroot, the Smarter Cybersecurity® company, expanded its partnership with Continuum, the service-enabled technology platform that enables managed service providers (MSPs) to scale rapidly and profitably. Now, Webroot SecureAnywhere® DNS Protection is seamlessly integrated within Continuum Security Profile & Protect service, providing granular internet filtering capabilities that protect against malicious websites, provide real-time user access reports and give MSPs the power to set tamperproof web access policies.
Many MSPs offer protection against inbound cyber-attacks to their customers. However, until recently, they were not able to offer visibility or control over all of the traffic leaving their network for the internet. Webroot SecureAnywhere DNS Protection provides essential prevention, protection and visibility for all outbound network traffic, significantly reducing previously unseen malicious threats and infectious responses from the internet.
About the Partnership:
- Continuum customers can purchase and manage Webroot SecureAnywhere DNS Protection deployments from within Continuum's remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform.
- Through the integration, Continuum's MSP customers are now able to self-provision DNS licensing through the Continuum console, making the solution easy to administer and increasing overall operating margins.
- DNS is included at no extra cost for all devices protected using Continuum Security Profile & Protect.
About Webroot SecureAnywhere DNS Protection:
- Webroot SecureAnywhere DNS Protection is a domain-level filtering service designed to provide granular control over internet access. It extends Webroot security into the network to protect end users from malicious communications, regardless of the device being used.
- Webroot engineered DNS Protection with MSPs in mind; the solution is simple to deploy, improves compliance, and reduces management costs, while also offering easy management via the Webroot Global Site Manager.
- DNS Protection stops 88 percent of web-borne malware before it reaches an organization's network by automatically applying defenses at the network perimeter.
- The solution is powered by Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence, enabling category-based internet usage restrictions with flexible policy management that can be configured for the corporate network, guest WiFi, roaming users, and groups or individuals within an organization.
Charlie Tomeo, Vice President of Worldwide Business Sales, Webroot
"Protection at the DNS layer is one of the simplest and most effective ways for businesses to reduce their overall risk posture and prevent threats before they enter the network. Through our expanded partnership with Continuum, we are removing the friction from the buying and provisioning process for MSPs, making the easiest-to-implement DNS solution even easier."
Fielder Hiss, VP of Product, Continuum
"The greatest opportunity for our MSP partners is in the area of security," said Fielder Hiss, VP of Product at Continuum. "To take advantage of this opportunity and scale their businesses, they need products and services that allow them to deliver the protection their end-clients demand. That's what Continuum brings to its MSP partners, and Webroot's products work seamlessly with our model. Their easy-to-deploy solutions are comprehensive, lightweight and integrated, and our expanded partnership with Webroot further enables Continuum partners to grow their businesses profitably and securely, all with the aim to provide the best possible service to their SMB clients."
Additional Resources: Webroot SecureAnywhere DNS Protection
Continuum empowers managed IT service providers, giving them the technology platform, services and processes they need to simplify IT management and deliver exceptional service to their small and medium-sized clients. Continuum's vertically integrated service delivery model combines an unmatched SaaS-based technology suite with a world-class NOC, SOC and Help Desk, allowing them to not only remotely monitor, manage, secure and backup their clients' IT environments from a single pane of glass, but scale rapidly and profitably. Continuum employs more than 1,400 professionals worldwide and monitors more than 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners, including IT service providers servicing more than 65,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting more than 250,000 servers with Continuum's BDR product line. For more information, visit www.continuum.net and follow on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Webroot was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to protect businesses and individuals against cyber threats. We provide the number one security solution for managed service providers and small businesses, who rely on Webroot for endpoint protection, network protection, and security awareness training. Webroot BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services are used by market leading companies like Cisco, F5 Networks, Citrix, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, A10 Networks, and more. Leveraging the power of machine learning to protect millions of businesses and individuals, Webroot secures the connected world. Headquartered in Colorado, Webroot operates globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity® solutions at webroot.com.
©2018 Webroot Inc. All rights reserved. Webroot, SecureAnywhere, Webroot SecureAnywhere, Webroot BrightCloud, BrightCloud, and Smarter Cybersecurity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webroot Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.