Ricoh positioned by Gartner® in its Magic Quadrant™ for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services
TOKYO, March 22, 2023 – Ricoh Company, Ltd. is celebrating once more having been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in its Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services (ODWS) Worldwide, 2023*1,2 report. Ricoh is one of 17 companies positioned within this Magic Quadrant.
Gartner mentions “the main goal of ODWS is to provide integrated and ubiquitous digital workplace (DW) services to employees to increase their engagement, productivity and digital dexterity in support of the organization's digital business strategy.” A digital workplace services strategy is a business strategy that leverages an engaging and intuitive work environment to boost workforce digital dexterity — the ambition and ability to apply technology to improve business capabilities.
Gartner evaluated providers against evaluation criteria for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute in the ODWS space. This evaluation covered the following areas:
- Remote support to end users (formerly service desk)
- End-user device support (formerly field services support), including support for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, ODWS IoTs, peripheral vending, smart lockers, support kiosks and augmented reality (AR)-based support
- PC provisioning for both physical and virtual devices (PCaaS, DaaS and VDI)
- UX-centric services and experience level agreements (XLAs)
- Use of self-healing analytics and AI-based automation
- Services to transform the experience of users and enhance business outcomes
Ricoh supports the hybrid workforces of its customers across the globe through a broad range of solutions. This includes business process management, cybersecurity, graphic communications, and cloud and infrastructure solutions and services, as well as digital experience and digital workspace enablement.
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services, by Daniel Barros, DD Mishra, Biswajit Maity and Karl Rosander, 13 March 2023.
- While this Magic Quadrant covers service providers with the ability to deliver global ODWS to clients, not all countries are included, due to their unique characteristics that privilege service providers with local delivery capabilities. Examples of such countries are China, Japan and Brazil.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services that enable individuals to work smarter from anywhere.
With cultivated knowledge and organizational capabilities nurtured over its 85-year history, Ricoh is a leading provider of digital services, information management, and print and imaging solutions designed to support digital transformation and optimize business performance.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group has major operations throughout the world and its products and services now reach customers in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2022, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,758 billion yen (approx. 14.5 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com