NAPERVILLE, Ill., Feb. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- PinPoint Document Management Version 4.0 will be released this month. Please take a look at some of the new enhancements listed below:
- Share Documents – users can share documents to PinPoint users or non-PinPoint users, with the ability to set an expiration date.
- New PDF Markup Tool – works with all browsers, not just Internet Explorer.
- Proximity Search – allowing the ability to capture information directly from the document without a template.
- Finalize Function – the ability to finalize a document so that changes cannot be made.
- Remove Hold – user who place the hold on the document can now remove the hold.
- Custom Retention Date – ability to set the specific retention date for an individual document.
- Quick Search in Toolbar – added toolbar to search for files by document name from any screen.
- Saved Searches – users can save custom searches on the Content Search screen.
Administrative Function Enhancements
- New Admin Mode – for admin functions only.
- Default Document Tab - ability to set a default document tab for document types.
- Default Document Type – ability to set a default document type for cabinets.
- Document Type Exclusion – restricts users from adding document types to incorrect folders.
- Deleting Folders – administrators can delete folders in bulk.
- Customized Broadcast – ability to set up to 3 different slider messages and links for your login screen.
- New Onboarding Feature – to have the system auto-track documents for new hires, etc.
Gallery View Enhancements
- Multiple Documents View – ability to view multiple documents at once.
- Add New Folders – ability to add new folders on the fly.
- Drag-and-drop in gallery - ability to drag documents directly into a folder or sub-divider.
Other System Enhancements
- Alerts/Notifications in Toolbar – shows overdue tasks, new tasks and messages.
- New Load Wheel – a loading wheel displays when the screen is loading or performing an action.
- New GUI – reduced screens and menu for quicker navigation.
- New Reporting – with one-button click to export to Excel, CSV, PDF
- Supervisor Workflow Reassignment – workflow tasks can be re-assigned by any supervisor of the workflow.
- Delayed Workflow – workflows can have a custom start date set at the File/Review screen, and that is the date the workflow begins for the document.
- New Decision Workflow – a decision workflow is a choice given to the user when he/she is assigned the task; the choice could be either to start a new workflow, or a different step in the current or another existing workflow.
- No-Document Workflow – a workflow can begin without a document being entered.
- Viewable Restriction during Workflow – setting to have documents only viewable to users within the active workflow.
- New Workflow Visual Report – this gives you the visual layout of the workflow (Visual Chart and Gantt Chart):
- Automatic Account/Contact Creation – system will create an account/contact from PinPoint folders.
- New CM Reporting – Accounts, Contacts, Summation, Opportunities, Tasks, Appointments
SOURCE LSSP Corporation