lFT. WALTON BEACH, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Global eTelecom, Inc. (GETI), aeading electronic check, ACH, and Gift/Loyalty card processor and Phoenix Managed Networks, a premier provider of payments communications, gateway and payment support services have partnered to offer check processing solutions through the PhoeniXGate payment gateway.
PhoeniXGate is a hosted payment solution that supports credit, debit, EBT, gift, loyalty, and check transaction processing. Additionally, it supports recurring payments and an integrated virtual terminal within a PCI compliant processing environment. Embedded in the secure processing infrastructure of Phoenix Managed Networks, PhoeniXGate provides the security, features and functionality that offer flexibility and scalability to merchant service providers looking for a fast and proven entry point into virtual payments processing. PhoeniXGate is a complete, managed payment solution with support from Phoenix's expert help desk team who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
"PhoeniXGate is a feature-rich, unified electronic payment gateway that provides full spectrum payment solutions for ISOs (independent sales organizations) and their customers," said John Laurell, V.P. of Technical Operations at Global eTelecom. "Phoenix Managed Networks is a natural technology partner for us, and integrating GETI check services within the gateway delivers our secure and reliable processing to an ever expanding market."
Key Benefits of PhoeniXGate:
- "One to Many" strategy for terminal integration. Open APIs outline a universal method that allows any terminal access any major processing platform
- Processor Certifications for most U.S. Bankcard, Check and Gift/Loyalty Processors, as well as Check Image Repositories
- Full branding capabilities, from customer setup to reporting: Supports all communication technologies -- dial, wireless or over the internet using standard SSL terminals, web payment pages, shopping carts, and Phoenix's Virtual Terminal
- Reduce the scope of PCI compliance efforts by utilizing the Phoenix dynamically generated hosted payment page
- Shopping Cart Emulator to reduce the development effort of shopping cart integration
- Fully customisable "Hosted Payment Page" which can be deployed in both CP and CNP environments
- Advanced recurring billing and tokenization features
About Global eTelecom, Inc. (GETI) Global eTelecom (GETI) provides proprietary electronic Check processing and Gift/Loyalty services to over 55,000 merchants nationwide. GETI's products are marketed through sales channels of banks, independent sales offices and credit card processors. GETI operates under the guiding principle that our highest priority is to protect the ISO-merchant relationship and we take great pride in our service and support levels to assist our valued partners. Global eTelecom's value added solutions include: Electronic POS Check Conversion, Paper Guarantee, ACH Debit, Checks-By-Phone, Checks-By-Web, Check21 Remote Deposit Capture, and Gift/Loyalty Card Processing. GETI is part of Sage North America. For information, please visit www.Globaletelecom.com
About Phoenix Managed Networks Phoenix Managed Networks is a global provider of payments communications, gateway and payment support services, delivering state-of-the-art, reliable and cost effective solutions connecting retailers with the world's banks, acquirers and processors. Founded in January 2010 with its global headquarters located in Reston, Va., Phoenix has been highly successful in advocating a combination of quality, innovation and uncompromising customer care. For more information, please visit http://www.phoenixmanagednetworks.com