Ok, just had a chance to review the brochure, it's on the Ricoh USA web site as of today.
Couple of items I'm not a happy with.
- Dual Roll is a standard feature! No doubt, the MSRP be higher compared to the likes of OCE and KIP since they offer single roll devices. In the pas if someone asked me the percentage of single roll and dual roll that I sold, it would have to be 70% single and 30% dual. Mind you we still have to wait on the pricing, but I'm not expecting a reduction for two rolls vs one roll.
- It was mentioned here, in the past you could separate the 3600's for deliver when going up a flight of stairs, no more with the new model
- I see there is a SD network print card, wtf does that mean? Does that mean networking printing is an option? If so, just another cost we need to eat
- No optional paper cassette like the older models
- No mention of Ricoh ICE on the brochure, I'm pretty sure it does since there is a browser option
- No Smart Op Panel option, which pretty much means no sizzle
- No large LCD Display
- Print Resolution is still only 600dpi, we're gonna get out butts kicked here
In addition, we're still waiting to see where the MSRP is. Anyone have anything to add?