The new printer can cater for media up 1,220mm x 2,440mm with a table size of 2500mm x 1300mm. Media up to 50mm can be accomodated.
Mimaki has announced the upcoming launch of the JFX200-2513, a large format flatbed UV inkjet printer that can print up to 25 square meters per hour on materials up to 2,500 x 1,300 mm and up to 2” (50 mm) thick. The JFX200-2513’s compact footprint, eco-friendly LED curing and attractive price point make it ideal for businesses in the sign and display graphics industry that wish to affordably expand their range of services.
The JFX200-2513 will be premiered at Viscom DÜsseldorf, November 7-9 in Germany, booth H31.
“We are extremely pleased to add the JFX200-2513 to our broad portfolio of UV inkjet large format printers,” said Mike Horsten, General Manager Marketing EMEA for Mimaki Europe. “It is designed based on customer input as an entry level printer with extreme ease of use but also incorporates many of the advanced features that Mimaki is known for in the sign and display graphics industry.”
Sign and display graphics businesses will appreciate the functionality and quality delivered by this innovative flatbed printer, including: • A compact footprint that can easily fit into facilities of almost any size and an affordable price to match.
• Three different ink types that support a wide range of materials and applications. This includes:
1) LH-100, a hard UV cure ink with high rub and chemical resistance with excellent color fidelity;
2) LUS-150, a low-cost UV cure ink with suppleness that extends to 150% with no cracking for materials to be applied to curved surfaces;
3) PR-100, a primer ink that can be used as a pretreatment agent to improve ink adhesion on difficult surfaces.
Ink is available in economical 1-litre ink bottles for reduced ink costs.
• Variable dot function that assures less granular high quality prints by jetting three ink dot sizes at once. • White ink for brilliant images, compelling backlits, and other items printed on transparent materials. Mimaki Circulation Technology eliminates issues with white ink sedimentation that can occur in printers from other sources.
Mimaki Australia www.eng.mimaki.co.jp