February 12, 2015 08:00 ET
Memjet to Review Best Practices to Grow Wide Format Revenue Streams at GOA 2015
MIAMI BEACH, FL--(Marketwired - Feb 12, 2015) - Memjet today announced Jeff Olson, Business Development Manager of Memjet's Wide Format division, will speak at Graphics of Americas (GOA) in a session titled "Opportunities in the Short Run Market: Lean, Mean & Profitable on February 26 at 2:00pm ET. Taking place in Miami Beach, Florida, GOA brings together over 8,000 graphic communications professionals including commercial and digital printers, label and wide format printers, packaging printers and converters and a range of specialty printers.
During Olson's presentation, attendees will learn how to identify new revenue streams and better align with customer needs by embracing short run printing solutions in the wide format arena. Through real-world cases and best practices, Olson will also discuss customer demands for customizable content across a variety of mediums, and how the overall market is disrupted by the concept of "just-in-time," customizable printing.
Memjet's partners will be exhibiting and delivering live demos of solutions ranging from wide format and packaging presses to desktop label printing systems.
- Afinia Label will demo its L801 label printer, which features Memjet's technology to deliver fast, vibrant, photo quality at a low cost. [Booth #216]
- Colordyne Technologies™ (CDT), a leader in providing digital printing end-to-end solutions will demo the CDT 3600 Series press, a full-featured process color digital label and tag production system. [Booth #1009]
- Formax will demo the ColorMax 7 Digital Color Label Printer. [Booth #332]
- Mac Papers will display the RTI-Digital Vortex 4200 wide format printer. [Booth #745]
- Printware, a leader in prepress and digital solutions, will showcase the label and envelope printing applications of if its Memjet-powered iJetColor devices. [Booth #719]
- Xante will demo the Excelagraphix 4200, a high-speed wide format printer built on Memjet technology. [Booth #700]
Additionally, Mac Papers and RTI-Digital will host two Vortex 4200 open houses following the trade show to discuss wide format revenue opportunities, scheduled for:
- March 5-7, 2015 at the Marriott Sawgrass Resort in Ponte Vedra, Florida
- March 26, 2015 at Mac Papers' facilities in Atlanta, Georgia
For more information on Memjet, or to become an OEM partner, please visit www.memjet.com.
About Memjet Memjet is the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable speeds and affordability. The company supplies technologies and components to OEM partners across the printing industry. Memjet maintains its corporate office in San Diego, and has offices in Dublin, Sydney, Taipei, Singapore and Boise, Idaho. The company is privately held. For more information, please visit www.memjet.com, 'Like' us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @memjet.
For Memjet: Leigh Ann Benicewicz LEWIS PR Email Contact (619) 677-2700