TAMPA, Fla., June 21, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IntelliChief, LLC, a provider of enterprise-class automated document management and workflow solutions, announces the new release of Capture Enterprise, the company's comprehensive document capture capability of IntelliChief enterprise content management (ECM). The program automates the input of data from paper and electronic documents of all formats and configurations, extracting and classifying specific information identified for company-specific business process configuration, facilitating entry into a convenient and cost-saving automated workflow environment.
IntelliChief Capture Enterprise is created for ease of use with minimal instruction needed, reducing costs and accelerating document processing efficiencies. The application significantly reduces labor-intensive document preparation and manual data entry to streamline indexing.
IntelliChief Capture Enterprise facilitates:
- Scanning – paper scanning and electronic file capture in-the-raw; originals the system will enhance to optimize readability (read: clean-up anything distracting) for reliable indexing
- Profiling – pulling key information from each document for indexing, to populate user-identified data fields in the ECM, befitting a company's specific business processes
- Verifying – comparing each documentation's indexed information against data housed in a company's enterprise resource planning (ERP) or line of business system for verification, notifying users of any variances to review, while preparing information-verified documents for automated workflow availability
- Exporting – document image files are released to IntelliChief for archival, ready for initiation into workflows of projects and transactions, organizing them with related documentation
- Viewing – browser-based monitored visibility of each capture sequence progressing, as well as desktop and mobile viewing of system-archived documents at any time.
IntelliChief ECM provides a smooth, automated transition from costly manual document management and workflow functions. Its industry-awarded automated capture, document management, workflow and real-time analytic visibility enables users to capture documentation in any format, index contents and validate with data in their enterprise resource planning system (ERP) and line of business applications, for lifecycle-managing all related documentation, facilitating optimized interdepartmental processes workflow automation and cash flow optimization.
Areas of use include Accounting (both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable), Finance, Customer Service, Human Resources, Legal, Logistics/Distribution, Operations and other paper and process-intensive departments, supporting process time and cost savings throughout organizations.
To review IntelliChief Capture Enterprise capabilities, visit http://www.intellichief.com/products/document-capture-forms-processing/.
IntelliChief, LLC Tim Nissen Marketing Manager