HP CEO interviewed in CRN magazine
Plan for “as-a-service” acceleration according to CEO Enrique Lores
- Hopes to combine managed print with Instant Ink program
- the COVID-19 crisis has brought the opportunity to the forefront for the company and its channel partners
- countless businesses continuing to work from home and customers looking to reduce costs
- "What we have seen as a consequence of the pandemic is significant growth in anything that has to do with as-a-service--whether it's Device-as-a-Service, managed print services or subscriptions"
- "Clearly, customers are shifting in this direction very fast."
- many clients are now asking us to enable their employees to be able to print from home
- they want to make sure that the cost of printing is paid by the company
- that the printing happens in a secure way