Fujifilm reports last fiscal year earnings
reported a profit of 211.180 billion yen or 526.11 yen per share
- pre-tax income was at 260.446 billion yen versus 235.870 billion yen of previous fiscal.
- operating earnings also moved up to 229.702 billion yen ($1.76 billion), up 15.2%
- total revenue of 2.525 trillion yen ($19.39 billion) up 15.2%.
- net income was 211.1 billion yen ($1.62 billion), up 16.5%
- Business Innovation division (printers, MFPs and PPS) reported net sales of 763.5 billion yen ($5.87 billion), up 0.2%
- (Most of revenue is the product sold by Xerox)
- operating income of 57.9 billion yen ($444.5 million), down 20.8%