Epson will be participating at HIMSS18 in booth #12113 to demonstrate leading-edge clinical and administrative technology solutions in conjunction with top industry partners for the healthcare market.
At HIMSS18, attendees will have an opportunity to experience a range of Epson business solutions, including workgroup printers and scanners, on-demand color label printers, POS system devices, PACS disc image storage, and projection technology. From managing patient records and labeling medications, to archiving and displaying data, Epson's fast and reliable technology engineered for healthcare, helps cut costs and improve patient safety, allowing healthcare professionals to focus on what really matters – patient care.
Epson's healthcare partners will also be represented at the booth, including Allscripts, Nuance, Omnicell, PatientLink, PioneerRx, and SST Group, Inc. Attendees will have the chance to learn how Epson technologies coupled with partner solutions – from medication management to retail pharmacy systems to electronic health records and cloud-based services – are transforming the healthcare industry.
Epson will highlight the following products at this year's show:
- On-Demand Color Label Printers: Epson ColorWorks® on-demand color label printers increase patient and care giver safety while reducing the cost of using pre-printed labels. Ideal for high mix label requirements, ColorWorks solutions deliver dependable printing with fast-drying, durable inks on solvent-resistant media for a wide range of full-color labeling applications, including color syringe and IV compound labels plus patient ID wristbands.
- POS Receipt Printers: A leader in POS system devices for three decades, OmniLink® smart POS products deliver reliable, cost-effective, compact, mobile-friendly technologies for greater flexibility to expedite outpatient and retail transactions
- Document Scanners: Epson's high-speed, reliable document scanners can help improve efficiency and accuracy at nearly every point in a patient's healthcare journey. Quickly scan, share and save medical records, prescriptions, insurance documents, IDs and more at very aggressive price points. Epson scanners make it easy to turn paper forms into digitized structured data that is sent into an Electronic Medical Record, research database, or other desired locations.
- Workgroup Printers: Epson's award-winning WorkForce® Pro Series workgroup printers, powered by PrecisionCore®, deliver breakthrough speed and brilliant-quality output to maximize healthcare operations and budgets. And, PIN-restricted access ensures confidential information is secure.
- Disc Producers: Epson's disc publisher models are fast, easy and an economical way to download PACS images. This high-speed duplication system features vibrant six-color inkjet printing, precision AutoGrip™ robotic arm and easy-to-use software, helping to deliver high-quality results and improve efficiency and accuracy throughout radiology and imaging operations
- Business Projectors: Project content in stunning color and bring medical information to life in teaching hospitals and administrative offices. Built for mobility with easy setup, these powerful tools help conduct more interactive meetings, increase collaboration with other medical centers, and train associates more effectively.
For additional information on Epson's healthcare technology solutions, visit: https://epson.com/business-sol...care-market-products
The conference runs from Monday, March 5 through Friday, March 9, 2018 and the exhibit hall is open:
- Tuesday, March 6 – 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 7 – 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 8 – 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas; Epson America, Inc. booth #12113
In today's demanding healthcare environments, Epson understands the need for integrated technology solutions that reduce operating costs, simplify training and improve patient care and safety. As a leader in imaging technologies, Epson provides cutting-edge solutions that deliver powerful productivity, outstanding results and cost-effective ownership with the leading healthcare solution providers, all backed by world-class service and support.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 80,000 employees in 86 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
Note: EPSON, AcuGrip, ColorWorks, PrecisionCore and WorkForce are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc.