Marking Epson’s expansion of the T-Series product line to the low-to-mid-range CAD, AEC, GIS, POS poster and education markets, the wireless models feature a new clean and compact design coupled with the reliable printing performance inherent in Epson’s technical solutions.
Whether printing blueprints, line drawings, signage, or classroom posters, the SureColor T3160 and SureColor T5160 will assist professionals across a wider range of segments including architecture, engineering, CAD, GIS, education, corporate, home and small office users. The unique auto-switching functionality enables the printers to swap between large format roll paper and A4/A3 size paper, without users having to touch the printer, ideal for small companies that have multi-purpose print requirements in a limited workspace.
|The SureColor T3160|
|The SureColor T5160|
Epson Australia’s GM sales & marketing of their business division Craig Heckenberg said, “The SureColor T3160 and T5160 are designed specifically for the technical community including engineers, designers and architects who are looking for a fully functioned and compact printer that fits neatly in their office. These new printers also produce quality colour posters and displays, and they enable users to wirelessly produce accurate and vibrant prints from tablets and smartphones virtually anywhere.”
Leveraging Epson’s PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology and Nozzle Verification technology to automatically detect and adjust nozzle condition, the new printers offer fast print speeds producing accurate A1 prints in 31 seconds for the SC-T5160 and 34 seconds for the SC-T3160, with precise detail and commercial-grade reliability. Featuring integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, users can seamlessly print from tablets and smartphones or use the new 4.3-inch colour LCD touchscreen with simple and intuitive menu control and navigation. Next-generation high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks deliver durable archival prints with brilliant colour and crisp lines on many paper types.
The 24-inch SureColor T3160 and the 36-inch SureColor T5160 printers deliver a range of features designed to help industry professionals increase productivity, including:
• Fast print speeds – The SC-T3160 and SC-T5160 produce accurate A1 prints in 34 and 31 seconds, respectively.
• Easy to operate – A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD colour touchscreen simplifies print tasks.
• Compact, clean design – Ultra small footprint and sleek, minimal design enhances workspaces.
• Replace ink less often – High-capacity cartridges, up to 50ml colour and 80ml black.
• Print from virtually anywhere in the office – Integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity allow for easy printing from tablets, smartphones and more.
• High-performance – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, and commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
• Durable, vibrant prints – Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology produces brilliant colour, crisp lines and delivers prints that are water and scratch resistant.
• Versatile media handling – Accommodates rolls up to 24 and 36 inches and up to 50 sheets of A4 and A3 paper through the auto sheet feeder with autoswitch, as well as cut-sheet papers up to A1 (24”) or A0 (36”).
• Precise, sharp detail – Print blueprints, line drawings, posters, and more up to 2,400 dpi.
• Easy set up – Get up and running out of the box in rapid time.
Both printers come with a comprehensive 1 year on-site warranty and CoverPlus service packages are extendable up to 3 years.
The SureColor T3160 and SureColor T5160 will be available in Australia from September 2018 with RRPs beginning at $1,495 including GST.