Our site uses email notifications (default) whenever there is a new thread to the site. This can be changed to a daily notifications where you would only receive one email with links for topics that were posted that day. Below are the instructions to change.
- Log in
- Hover your mouse or pointing device over your account (located on the left side of the top dashboard)
- Select from the drop down menu "settings"
- Select "notifications"
- un-click all "instant notifications" boxes on the right side of the site
- Scroll down and click "daily or "weekly' notifications
- Scroll to bottom of the page and click "submit"
This will help you have a better experience. I'm still in the field everyday selling copiers and try to get all of my updates done at night. It's the only time I have.
Please let me know if this works for you