Copier Sales Executive (Canon/Savin/Ricoh)
Our client, a major reseller of Canon and Savin/Ricoh Copiers and EDMS solutions, is currently seeking an Account Executive who will be responsible for the solution selling of copier and EDMS technology products to companies within Marin County and San Francisco. This is a privately owned company, awarded the "Best Places to Work" by North Bay Business Journal with a demonstrated commitment to excellence and efficiency in product and service. Bay area candidates preferred; partial relocation assistance may be available for qualified candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the focal point for major customer accounts within branch territory.
- Sells products and services by calling on and maintaining relationships with established and prospective commercial and government accounts within assigned territory.
- Keeps customers informed about available services, supplies, prices and new products through proposals, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Responsible for meeting established sales quota.
- Monitors competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Prospecting for new business opportunities and upgrading existing customers.
- Prepares accurate, legible and timely reports as required by management. Recognizes that this activity is an integral part of the position’s responsibility.
- Maintains a close liaison and coordinates with Cannon, Savin/Ricoh sales and service personnel regarding customer problems.
- BS/BA in Business administration or related field preferred.
- 3+ years outside copier sales experience
- Experience working with key decisions makers (C-level corporate managers)
- Demonstrated proficiency with sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the organization's policies, products and/or services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A valid active driver's license, background check is required
- Experience in a dealer/distributor sales environment a plus.
- EDMS solutions is a big plus
Interested? If you have any questions please call Dale at 707.820.7900 or via linked-in at http://www.linkedin.com/in/dalepcorrea
Thank you for your interest!