- Canon WG7740 and WG7750F business inkjet MFPs
- Print speed up to 80ppm
- Uses Canon FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) in-line print head
- In-nozzle ink circulation technology maintains constant ink density within the print head and stabilises ink discharge
- dual-sensor ink discharge detection technologies ensures stable ink ejection
- quick-drying pigment ink is infused with a special resin emulsion that locks in higher color density - black cartridge yield of 20,000 pages based on 5% coverage per page
o color cartridges(s) yield up to 16,500 pages at 5% per color
- support up to 2,250 sheets of paper input with the optional cassette (CF10) installed.
- Document feeder scans both side of original at same time
o Top scan speed of 40opm or 65ipm
- 5” color LCD touch screen control panel
- Built-in print controller
o Actual maker unknown
o PCL and PS printer drivers standard
This is pretty interesting. Can anyone tell us more about these?
These were released a few months ago in Europe but I still haven't seen any in the field. They are Canon's answer to HP's PageWide. A rumour I heard was that they originally planned to release these a couple of years ago but they had issues with excessive ink consumption.
The WG7200 series A3 inkjet models have been in the field in the US for a while now. They were announced in October 2018. Current models in the US are listed here: https://www.usa.canon.com/inte...nology/wg7200-series
The models referenced above appear to be refresh versions of what's already available here.
These product may look like imageRUNNER ADVANCE models, but they don't have anything in common. They may not be widely known by the dealer channels because they are being handled by Canon's consumer division - which has domain over everything Inkjet. They are not being sold via traditional Dealer channels.