- biometric-based security system
- makes use of the unique facial components of a person stored in the database for accurate validation as fast as the person’s face is scanned and matched against the stored information
- uniFLOW uses 3 applications – Reception System, Access Control System and Authentication System
- uses an integrated network camera
- Access Control System manages door access points by face detection, to match and validate registered individuals from the database
o could also be used to mark time attendance of employees entering and leaving the premises to support various HR functions
- Secure printing with the Face Recognition Authentication System for uniFLOW incorporated into Canon’s multifunction devices.
- Software is installed on a smart device with a web cam, such as a tablet