Bytes Document Solutions, the authorised Xerox distributor in 26 countries in sub-Saharan Africa, has announced the availability of Xerox's latest light-production colour printer/copier, the Xerox Color 570.
The printer makes it easier to produce a range of applications – from rugged polyester labels and signs, to window clings, menus and brochures – giving print service providers more ways to respond to their clients' needs and capture new business.
The Xerox Color 570 printer is so versatile it can accommodate quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers with multiple needs and requirements.
For example, the printer's multifunction features let office workers copy, scan, print and fax, while graphic designers can use the device to produce high-quality applications. With the combination 2 400 x 2 400 dpi resolution and Xerox's EA Toner, the results are vibrant and detailed with an offset-like finish.
"It's an affordable digital colour print solution for any environment, yet scalable enough to grow with your business – upgrade feeding, finishing, and workflow options as your needs evolve," says Paul Haglich, marketing manager for production systems at Bytes Document Solutions.
Additional features of the Xerox Color 570 printer include:
* Print speeds of 70 pages per minute (ppm) colour and up to 75ppm black (mono).
* Expanded media options such as polyesters and vinyl.
* Inline finishing options such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming for on-demand production of presentations, brochures and reports.
* A choice of print servers that enhance colour management and reduce time-intensive processes.
* Variable-data capabilities for personalised applications.
* Xerox's Mobile Print Cloud lets users print from anywhere to the device.
* Media weight versatility for both coated and uncoated stocks up 300gsm; up to 220gsm auto duplex for most stocks.
Bytes Document Solutions will be showcasing the Xerox Color 570 printer at the Africa Print Expo and Sign Africa Shows, taking place 2-4 July 2014 at the Gallagher Convention Centre.
The Xerox Color 570 printer's order taking will be available from February 2014 via Bytes Document Solutions' direct sales channel and its authorised dealer and concessionaire network in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa.
Bytes Document Solutions
Bytes Document Solutions is Africa's leading document management technology and solutions company, offering a comprehensive range of products and services through three independent business units, Xerox, Lasercom and NOR Paper. A wholly-owned division of JSE-listed Altron, Bytes Document Solutions is the authorised Xerox distributor in 26 sub-Saharan countries and a division of Bytes Technology Group. Xerox is the global leader in business process and document management. www.xerox.co.za
Bytes Document Solutions