Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Wallin Team:
I have 2 customers that are looking to do half scale prints of their 30x42 drawings. I do not see 15" or 21" marks in our paper drawers and did not see those sizes in the 480W cassette drawers. Is there any way we can accomplish this?

You probably know this already, single sheets through the by-pass. I'll keep thinking
Do they really have 21" and/or 15" roll paper available ? I would have them put 22" inch (standard and available) paper in and do a user define print size, making the defaults "auto-rotate", "middle-center" . Also do "maintain ratio" and "cut-select" to ANSI C, 17 x 22. Explain the benefits of an extra 1" border and you'll be fine.
Greg
Thanks for all the responses, I appreciate it!

Chops, can you tell me the benefits of a 1" border around the drawing? I like the idea of using 22" paper so that they don't have to pay high prices to have it cut for them but I am not sure what the benefits of the border would be. I could make them up but if you have any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!
1" border benefits: 1)If they are doing sets of drawings they can staple them together with a BINDING STRIP. This creates a nice, neat package, and in alot of cases, the company can put their logo, address, ect on it. Contractors do this often so the Sub-contractors know where the prints came from: it's advertising. 2) for in-house prints it allows for notes to be written on the edges...in BIG letters so there's no mistake about what needs to be changed.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.