Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I recently asked the same question concerning these about the scanning feature, wondering if you could put the ARDF on the 2015/18 for duplex scanning. I got the same response. I figured I showed my ignorance about the machine and assumed that the duplex scanning feature must be a button exclusive to the control panel of the 2018d (which I have not yet seen). If it is a software feature and not an actual button, I would hasten to guess that it would be possible. Kinda how the larger finisher for the Aficio 450 wasn't supposed to work on the Aficio 350, yet if you plugged it in to it, the machine recognized it and seemed to work alright.
That stinks! Well guess I have to find a way to help the customer.

The customer likes the feature because they receive two sided originals and sometimes has to fax them out to thier subs.

No way we can scan2email a two sided doc on the 2015's/2018's and the 2022 may be over priced.

Does anyone have any sggestions?

Does Kyocera still offer this feature on their 15-20cpm system?

Help!

Art
We sell Savin, but I assume this product is the same as our 4015/4018 series. If so, I would assume this can be done by going into the series feature using the combine/series key. On a 4018d (2018d) you can go in and separate a two sided copy into two copies, or a book into two separate pages. Of course, this will depend on if after installing the ARDF you have this option. Hope this helps,
Jerry

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.