Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Graham, Why don't you make a Color MFP board for all talk about the 3800CMF and the 1224/1232? This way we will all know that anything related to the 3800CMF or 1224/1232 should be in there. Also, the new machine to replace the 3800 and 3800CMF is due out in the next few months. Makes sense to have their own board doesn't it?
Magazine Mode: The most sophisticated combination selection is 4 single sided to one sheet double sided. 1 & 2 on the front, 3 & 4 on the back. Now, you can still accomplish the end result by setting up your originals in the following sequence (requires exact increments of four): Holding your originals in order, ie 1 thru 8, you're sort of reversing the order with a "first - last, last - first and repeat" twist... So take 1 and lay on table face up, then 8 and place on top, then 7 & 2, then 3, 6, 5 & 4. See the first, last, last first & repeat. Then feed in ARDF, select the 4 originals to one sheet double sided as above and press start, any of the color or b&w modes will do it. This works for any set of orignals as long as you have increments of FOUR! So add blank sheets in your original set prior to re-sorting them. Practice before showing your customer and it will go just fine. Used to use this on earlier Aficios. You can even use a reshuffle like this to create that cute little 16-Up booklet that you could prepare with the Aficio 400. Let me know if you are interested, I'd have to look in my archives for the sample. Good Selling!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.