Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ok Guys here is the scoop.

When Things Go Incerdibly Awesome! After a hectic day of tryig to satisfy a customers needs for OCR from a 1232/1224. Well, Gee I thought the twain driver did it on its own (boy was I wrong). I did not have a copy of DTB Pro and DTB lite was not capable.

Over the weekend I downloaded a copy of Textbridge 11 from Scan Soft. It was 79.95. After a twenty minute downlaod, I burned a copy and went merrily on my way the customers office on Monday morning.

I inserted the disk.... and then their system halted. ( I thought, one of those days). I restarted the system and then inserted the Textbridge 11. It installed in a few minutes and then went into a self test mode. It found the Ricoh TWAIN driver and then tested the connection from the 1224/1232 to PC. It worked, we then scanned a 5 page doc, the textbridge software is awesome (I figured it out). It was three steps to OCR and then open in a rod doc for final editing!

I then tried a test with a pre printed form, we scanned the form, OCR'd it and then imported to Excel. Another item gone perfect. My recommendation is for this product and I will continue to test a few more features

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.