Skip to main content

Really, did I say 1,000 Ways to Increase MFP Sales. Yup indeed I did. Over at the Print4Pay Hotel forums there are over 100,000 threads related to MFP's from the top sales people in the world. The Print4Pay Hotel forum was founded back in 2002 and to date we have over 2,300 registered members from around the world!

Now, I didn't say that I had them categorized in a list, however if I did, I'd be getting BIG BUCKS for them. The idea of the forums is for sales people to share information that will help them close additional sales. Let's face it, I've been a down the street rep for 31 years and I still don't have all the answers and even though.........http://mfpsolutions.blogspot.com/2011/06/1000-ways-to-increase-mfp-sales.html
Original Post
Here's a response I had from the blog and thought I would post the reply here for everyone.

David Tarvin said...
I looked for the "bakers dozen" lease in the posts and couldn't find it. Could you provide a link to it?

David:

Thanx for the reply! A Bakers Dozen lease was popoular in the 80's and some leasing company will write that program. How it worked was you took the purchase price, divided by 12 payments and the customer would sign a lease for 13 payments thus the last payment was the interest payment. Some of the leasing companies wanted a cut of your invoice for this service also. From what I can recall it may have been 3-5% of the total lease dollar amount.

My advise is to call your leasing rep and see if they have the plan and if not see if they can develop one for you!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.