New bliQ Time Saving Tricks
The New bliQ has been available for several months and we are excited by the positive responses we have received. One user reported, “Love the new site! Much easier to navigate! Eliminates several steps when selecting things.”
As you navigate the new site, here are a few quick tips to help you save time and access more content.
- Product Search
- The search box recognizes manufacturers and model numbers, best results occur when typing a manufacturer name and model number
- Separate multiple products by commas
- Save Your Searches—Do you frequently look for products by a certain manufacturer? Look up discontinued models? Set your facets and save your search and access it by using the drop down list in the Product Search box.
- Compare Machines
Our YouTube channel now includes an introduction to the new bliQ as well as a few short videos to help you get started on the new tool. Our videos teach you how to:
- Find Devices
- Compare Products
- Modify, Save and Export Comparisons
- Compatible Solutions—Find software that is compatible with your device
- My BLI—Work faster by personalizing bliQ
The New bliQ Introduction Demo
Take a look at Buyers Laboratory's new interface for bliQ. It is a powerful tool which can assist you with your sales processes. It can save you time and ultimately help you close more deals. Click on a link below to register for a 30 minute live demonstration.
Register for a session now by clicking a date below:
- Friday, August 22, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM EDT
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
- Monday, September 22, 2014 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EDT
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
- Monday, September 29, 2014 9:30 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Equitrac Express Lets Your Education Clients Reduce and Recoup Costs
Hardcopy documents are a necessity in K-12 and higher-education environments—and often one of a school’s major cost centers. Equitrac Express has long been the leading tool to help schools track, reduce and recoup these costs, and the latest version tested by BLI builds on these strengths. As before, the solution enables administrators to set costs for hardcopy output, charge user and department accounts for that output, and enforce account quotas. It also lets an organization reduce costs (and satisfy “green” initiatives) via custom “rules” that can, for instance, automatically print simplex jobs as duplex or re-route large jobs to more cost-effective devices. The latest build also supports Nuance I-Queue technology, which can help eliminate the need for print servers by moving the processing of print jobs to users’ desktops. This can both cut down on network traffic and add cost savings opportunities by reducing the number of print servers required for an environment. See our full Solutions Report to read about all of the solution’s features.
An ECM Solution that Won’t Bankrupt Your Customers—or You!
Enterprise content management (ECM) systems can be a real boon to organizations that deploy them, delivering ROI by eliminating paper, streamlining workflows, automating routing tasks and making data accessible companywide. Problem is the “investment” part of the ROI equation can be substantial—and not just for the customer, but also for the reseller tasked with learning to deploy and support the system. Add in the fact that many well-known ECM platforms are the province of an OEM’s direct sales force, and many independent resellers are shut out of the ECM game. But PaperVision Enterprise, from Digitech Systems, is different. It offers all the functionality and scalability of the “big guys,” without the crushing up-front investment. And Digitech Sytems is receptive to independent resellers, offering a weeklong training program and ongoing support for the reseller and end customer alike. Read our Solutions Report to see if PaperVision Enterprise should be part of your solutions portfolio.
Deep Dive into All the A3 Summer 2014 Pick Winners
Lab test reports are now available on all of BLI’s Summer 2014 A3 Copier Pick-winning models. Nearly 1 million total impressions were run on these copiers, so now is your opportunity to dive deeply into what really separates these top-performing models from their peers in key areas including reliability, ease of use, image quality and productivity, as well as connectivity factors such as driver performance, administrative utilities and feedback. Get the sales and marketing edge you need, or simply the inside track on what model is best for your clients, by reading the reports in full today.
- Ricoh MP C2003 - Outstanding Entry-Level A3 Color MFP
- Ricoh MP C2503 - Outstanding 21- to 30-ppm A3 Color MFP
- Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7260 - Outstanding 51- to 60-ppm A3 Color MFP
- Ricoh MP 2553 - Outstanding 21- to 30-ppm A3 Monochrome MFP
- Ricoh MP 3353 - Outstanding 31- to 40-ppm A3 Monochrome MFP
- Konica Minolta bizhub 454e - Outstanding 41- to 50-ppm A3 Monochrome MFP
- Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4251 - Outstanding 51- to 60-ppm A3 Monochrome MFP
- Konica Minolta bizhub 654e - Outstanding 61- to 70-ppm A3 Monochrome MFP
- Konica Minolta bizhub 754e - Outstanding 71- to 80-ppm A3 Monochrome MFP
- Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8205 - Outstanding 90+ ppm A3 Monochrome MFP
Still More Reports Now on bliQ
In addition to the reports on the Summer 2014 Pick winners, BLI has also recently published reports on several other A3 models ranging in speed from 26 to 75 pages per minute. Not only can you find out how reliable and easy to use each device was found to be, but by reading up on productivity results, you’ll find out what kind of impact they can have on your clients’ workflow. If image quality is important to you, we’ve got that covered too, with analysis on both printed and copied output. You’ll also find out the value each model brings to the table with a review of pricing, feature set and overall performance. Check out these reports today. Color models for which reports are now available include the Sharp MX-2640N, Toshiba e-STUDIO5055c and Konica Minolta bizhub C754e. On the monochrome side, reports are available on the Sharp MX-M264N, Sharp MX-M314N and Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4245.
Recent Xerox Field-Tested Engines Prove Highly Productive
The Xerox WorkCentre 5845 and 5865, both of which recently completed field testing, set new benchmarks in their speed bands when printing and copying duplexed sets. Both were also highly productive when running BLI’s job stream test, making the devices ideal fits in busy workgroup environments. Built on Xerox’s ConnectKey technology platform, they offer enhanced security offerings from McAfee and Cisco, while the latest in EIP architecture allows for scanning files directly into SharePoint and cloud-based repositories. To find out the value each of these devices bring to the table, as well as how they stack up to the competition in regard to image quality, ease of use and user maintenance, read the reports on bliQ.