One of our offices called in to say their spreadsheet wasn't working. I tried to walk them through some things but it wasn't working. I wanted them to send them a new disk, but they already had all their data programmed into it.
I told her to just make a copy of the disk and send it to me so I could fix it and return it to them.
Two days later, I got an envelope in the mail. I opened it and found a single piece of paper. When I unfolded the paper, I saw a "copy" of the disk. The user had placed the disk on a copier and made a copy for me.
This story actually happened to me, it is not a retelling of someone else's story that may or may not have happened, it is true.