Just a short blog for all tonight. It was a little over a week ago that I scheduled an appointment for a quarterly review with one of my clients. The appointment was to review costs, volume of prints and what's changed with my client in the last 12 months.
I did my bit and then asked what's changed beside the recent move. To my surprise the client was interesting in upgrading their existing wide format to one that could print and copy in color.
Thus, I led the client through the pro's and con's of the device I had in mind, along with answering many additional questions from the client. My meeting ended with creating an opportunity along with providing a quote as soon as possible.
Within a few days I had delivered the quote. Within another day or so I received an email with a few additional questions. One statement that worried me was "we're just not sure if the extra $75 per month was worth need for color". The client also explained that they would get back to me quickly with an decision. There was a little bit more to the email, however something I'm not going to post here. I did take the time to address their concerns with two additional emails.
It was another 72 hours and I received an email that they would like to move forward with the order. I developed the doc's, delivered them via email. The next day I had the signed documents return via email with a special PS at the end of of the email.
Here's what it read.
Ps - Before making the final decision, I was doing a little more homework online on ink jet vs toner plotters. I came across a helpful article, only to notice after reading that you were the author! Brandi and I got a kick out of that. So basically you already answered some of my questions.