Truck & Trailer dealership implements DocuWare to streamline business transactions, improve communications and operate more efficiently
A heavy duty truck & trailer dealership, Peterbilt of Wyoming is a third-generation, family owned and operated business with five locations. They custom build and service trucks for many industries. With 5,000 customers, the dealership processes thousands of truck-related orders, including new sales, repairs, service orders and warranty. Previously, all this paperwork was processed manually. With DocuWare now, paperwork can be pulled up instantly from any location and the solution has also streamlined invoice processing, communications and payments.
- Instant digital access to documents versus waiting two to three days of manual searching and mailing
- Improved payment collection as invoices are automatically archived and can be pulled up fast
- Sped up recall process as every invoice for parts can be found quickly by different search criteria
- Cut costs on mailing documents between locations
- Converted physical storage space into a conference room
Click here for the full success story.