Value...the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
As sales professionals we always strive to present value to our prospects and customers. It's the value of what we bring to the table that sets my dealership apart from the other dealership down the road. Value...can come in many forms such as excellent on-site service, support, hardware and software.
Everyone wants immediate results, the quicker we can alleviate an error code, a service call or be pro-active and have a tech on-site before our customer places a service call is a huge advantage! We can let them focus on their core business and let us manage the hardware for them.
I'm somewhat of a novice when it comes to Fleet Management software, but I'm not a novice when it comes to service and support. I preach that we are not in the business of selling copiers, printers, scanners, MPS, DMS, or MNS. We are in the business of giving EXCELLENT customer service! Thus if there's a new product on the market that can add VALUE to my customers that will enable then to have an even better customer experience, then I'm ALL IN.
Print Audit has just released FM Version 3, there are three key advantages with this new product that will allow me to create additional value for every prospect and customer that I meet. Having FM Version 3 will set me apart from the dealers than don't have FM Version 3 or don't believe in Fleet Management.
Here's some key points that Rob Thiessen (VP Sales for Print Audit) that we spoke about in a recent teleconference:
- A new "Manual Clear" option will leave an alert active until someone logs into Facilities Manager and manually clears the alert. This clearing option gives the user complete control over the clearing of alerts at the system level. For example, even if the device shows the alert condition as having been cleared, the Facilities Manager will not clear it without manual input.
2) Ability to create Machine Alerts that trigger on device specific error codes
- Provides clarity to service personnel regarding service alerts they receive
3) Option to deliver Supplies and Service alerts to a web service
- Used to completely automate the dispatching of service and supplies tickets through web services
- Eliminates the need for manual entry of service information into ticketing system
In addition, Print Audit FM3 now offers viewing on one page or report, of all Active Alerts and Alert History for each device or selection of devices. This allows administrators and service personnel to view all of the issues affecting their devices at once.
I've also included the marketing release notes for FM V3 which are available at the following link; http://www.printaudit.com/alerting.asp
Ask yourself are you going to be the dealer that's ahead of the curve with technology or the dealer that's always trying to play catch up. Me? I'm elated that the dealership that I work for is a Premier Print Audit dealer and they give me the tools to kick some butt!!
Facilities Manager Webinars:
If you are not a current Facilities Manager customer, you can sign up for a free trial here: