Why partnering with ARCOA makes sense
Electronics Recycling is an important and profitable part of the IT asset lifecycle, but it can be overwhelming with all you already do, varying state regulations, and the limited resources at hand. That’s where ARCOA comes in. When you partner with ARCOA, you get all the benefits of a big company without any of the capital investment. We’ve been doing this since 1989 and have the expertise, certifications, and nationwide resources to get the most for all your clients’ retired IT assets. Plus, positioning your clients as environmental stewards not only elevates their appeal to consumers, it meets government requirements and avoids fines.
What partnering with ARCOA looks like
Our role is to make it easy for you to bring more value to your clients. We work with you to help stretch your clients’ IT budget by reducing the total cost of ownership of their electronics. We’re experts at identifying and implementing the solutions your clients need for the end-of-use remarketing, recovery, and recycling of their technology assets. The sooner you involve ARCOA, the sooner you and your clients will see better results.
- launched a free ransomware evaluation for businesses nationwide
- FBI reporting a 300% increase in cybercrimes since the pandemic began
- According to recent research, 43% of online attacks target small businesses, and a mere 14% of those businesses are prepared to defend themselves.
- announced plans to build a new, 23,000 square foot, Tier III data center in the Westport area of St. Louis County, Missouri
- Backed by an approximately $20 million commitment
- TierPoint (com) is a provider of secure, connected data center and cloud solutions
- announces the acquisition of LOGICFORCE, a legal IT consulting service
- Through this acquisition, Frontline Managed Services adds 50 professionals to its IT Managed Services staff
- announced it has been recognized as a Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Service Provider
- Microsoft requires partner organizations to prove their capabilities in developing and supporting mission-critical apps, migrating datacenter footprints, and monitoring and managing hybrid environments via an intensive third-party audit that ensures Azure expertise
- Core BTS is a technology consulting firm and managed service provider
- NeoSystems announced today that it is being acquired by High Street Capital, a Chicago-based private equity firm
- Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed
- Company will continue to be led by NeoSystems CEO and Co-Founder, Michael Tinsley
- NeoSystems, based in Tysons Corner, Virginia, is a full service strategic outsourcer, IT systems integrator and managed service provider
- announced it is expanding its decade-long partnership with the Philadelphia Eagles to digitize the team's information management processes using DocuWare
- DocuWare also helps ensure documents are secured to protect data and stay compliant, which is particularly important to the Eagles, who need to keep employee and financial records secured
- Apogee today announced the appointment of Scott Drossos as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in a leadership transition aimed at taking the company to the next level of innovation and growth
- Apogee is the only managed technology services provider with a sole focus on higher education
- After two decades as CEO, Apogee Founder Charles “Chuck” Brady will transition to Chairman.
- General Motors announced on 9/2/2021 that it is shutting down most of its North American manufacturing plants for a few weeks
- “being driven by the continued parts shortages caused by semiconductor supply constraints from international markets..” stated Dan Flores of FM
- Kyodo News reports that there are now 44 large container ships stuck off the coast of California
- The record amount of ships stuck is worsening shipping delays and costs
- The backup is caused by labor shortage, COVID-19 related disruptions, and holiday buying surges
- Port of Los Angeles now has average wait time of 7.6 days to unload ships
- Transit times from Shanghai, China to Chicago, IL has more than doubled from 35 days to 73 days
- Shipping container freight rates increased 351% to $9,817.72 per square foot
- The world’s biggest port in terms of cargo tonnage, Ningbo-Zhoushan Port of China, locked down on 8/11/2021 due to COVID-19 outbreak, and reopened on 8/25/2021
- Average container prices in China ports increased 180% to $15,336.00 per
- China produces 96% of the world’s dry cargo containers
- The China International Marine Containers Group (CIMC) reported a 1739% in
net profit to $678 million
- RFI Information Technology Service Management
- Steele Raymond, has selected Ascertus Limited to help the firm adopt best practice document and email management
- iManage Work will be the central hub and “go to” application for all client matters as well as internal firm-related information
- Ascertus provides information and document lifecycle management consultancy, software solutions and IT support services to law firms, corporate legal departments and other professional services organisations around the world
- announced the launch of Trend Micro Service One, consolidating its managed services to optimize enterprise threat management
- Contract new services bundles, which can include premium support, an early warning service, Managed XDR and incident response, help customers prevent, detect and respond to cyber threats
- announced today that its board of directors has appointed technology industry leader Michael (Mike) BeDell as its new chief executive
- Former CEO of NTT Managed Services, North America and Secure-24 appointed to lead Protera as CEO
- Protera is a global SAP® partner certified in Hosting, Cloud, Application Management, Global Outsourcing, and SAP HANA Operations Services
- deal is intended to bring new security software solutions to the Data Storage cloud
- goal is to strengthen the ezSecurity offering
- announce a new technology partnership formed by FORZA, the company’s ERP solution, and Oberon Americas’ Print Fleet Management solution, MPS Monitor
- Oberon Americas brings together in one award-winning platform the power of IoT, Artificial Intelligence, MFD embedded development and cloud computing powered by MPS Monitor, focusing on the Internet of Printers (IoP)
- Oberon Americas specializes in researching, designing and delivering of cloud software platforms for printers of all brands & models.
- Denton County of Texas notified 1,286,106 patients that their PHI may have been exposed after it was inadvertently exposed online from a COVID-19 database.
- The FBI published a warning to businesses in the U.S. of an expected increase in ransomware attacks during upcoming holiday season.
- Beaumont Health of Michigan notified 1,500 patients that their PHI was exposed after cyber security incident.
- Tech Republic magazine reports that “Cybercriminals are holding schools ransom for billions and some are paying up”
- Ponemon Institute publishes results of survey that shows over half of firms find it impossible or very difficult to prevent insider caused breaches.
- The FBI published report warning the Agriculture vertical that hackers plan on attacking their businesses with ransomware.
- Cetera Corp. of El Segundo, CA notified an unknown number of customers that their info was exposed during recent data breach.
- Career Group of Los Angeles, CA notified 49,000 customers that their info was exposed after ransomware attack.
- An un-named credit union in New York City, NY notified 20,000 customers that their info was exposed by a former employee.
- The Police Department of Dallas, TX notified an unknown number of citizens that their info was exposed after it was accessed by employee.
- Rapid7 Security announced that hackers can remotely disarm Fortress Security home security systems.
- The Department of Defense notified 38 patients that their PHI was illegally access by 1,310 individuals.
- City of Deerfield in North Carolina notified an unknown number of residents that their info was exposed after a data breach.
- Dallas Independent School District of Texas notified an unknown number of students that their info was exposed after cyber attack.
- Coalinga State Hospital of California notified 1,800 patients that their PHI was exposed after data security breach.
- Syracuse University of New York notified 10,000 students that their info was exposed after data breach.
- Sandhills Center of North Carolina notified an unknown number of patients that their PHI was stolen after ransomware attack.