Finding Suspects for Content Opportunities in Want Ads
I placed this comment on the forums section of this site a few minutes ago, however I wanted to get it on the blog so I could share with others.
Leads can be found almost anywhere. Since a lot of my prospecting has changed from copiers to content I'm always on the lookout for opportunities and where the low hanging fruit is. Going wider and deeper with your relationships can make a difference.
Below is from one of my clients that I follow on Linkedin. These are additional responsibilities in the job requirement section
- Research and resolve part related issues collaborating with Procurement and Operations.
- Ensure compliance with established accounting policies and procedures related to daily operations.
- Collaborate with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to ensure customer invoices and vendor purchase orders are accurate and up to date.
- Process and apply expense reports to corresponding work orders for accurate billing.
Keywords for me:
- policies and procedures
- part issues and collaboration
- AR, AP, invoices, purchase orders
- Work orders, accurate billing
Not that I'm one for reading want ads, however after seeing this one, I'll be reading more want ads to see if they qualify as a suspect and warrant a call.I'll be placing a call tomorrow to my contact and give him m thoughts @jdicarlo