LEXINGTON, Ky., Aug. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc., a global imaging solutions leader, today announced a new fleet assessment service for partners, enabling them to easily present customized data-based proposals to their customers in an effort to optimize printing fleets and improve return on investment.
- With Lexmark Fleet Intelligence, partners receive the benefit of Lexmark's comprehensive enterprise assessment tools, industry-specific methodology and analysis, resulting in custom fleet assessments and proposals unique to each customer.
- Lexmark Fleet Intelligence frees partners to focus more on the customer relationship while Lexmark assists with the complicated task of evaluating the customer's fleet.
- The final Lexmark-generated proposal includes a needs-analysis based on the partner's completion of a detailed customer survey and data collection from customer devices.
- Lexmark business analysts create each assessment quickly, delivering specific recommendations for a future-state fleet design based on Lexmark's industry-leading best practices — all packaged in a professional proposal that is ready to be presented to the customer.
- More details about Lexmark Fleet Intelligence are available here.
"Our partners can be challenged at times to dedicate resources to fleet analytics and proposal creation, so we are pleased to offer this service with Lexmark Fleet Intelligence," said Brock Saladin, chairman, Lexmark Executive Management Committee. "This new service delivers powerful information to our partners, enabling them to scale up their sales services, deliver data-based proposals, and be better positioned as their customers' partner in business optimization."
Learn more about Lexmark Fleet Intelligence.
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value. Open the possibilities at Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news...osals-300502610.html
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.